I'M A GOOD HUMAN?

10:14 AM

Humans, we have many different emotions. Happiness, sadness, jealousy, fear, trust, surprise, courage, pity, pride and the last can go on. What defines a good human? Many believe a good human is a human who cares for others and is nice to everyone at all times and has all types of positive energy around them. Who's to say that is not a good human? They don't show all the emotions a human has. They don't show their anger or their sadness or their fear. Maybe they aren't human. Who decides whether you are a good human anyway? Your parents? Society? God? Yourself? I choose to believe I am a good human, because I care for my friends and those who aren't my friends. I love my family and I even give money (when I have any) to the homeless. But what stops someone from believing that isn't a good human. I choose to believe I am, but I just as well may not be.
I AM A GOOD HUMAN, in my eyes and maybe even in someone else's eyes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images